Meerkat 24" With Suspension Fork Bicycle
The new Meerkat 24" has a Suntour XCR Air Fork for better handling on the trails and a smoother ride on the streets. Finally - a kid's bike that's a REAL bike.
- Available in Very Orange, Deep Blue, Sorta Pink, Red and AstroTurf Green.
- Ideal for children ages 7-12 years old, between 48" - 60" (4' - 5') in height, with an inseam length ranging from 21"- 26".
- 25.5 lbs - Prepare for your child to drop you on the first climb!
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes (mineral oil)
- 1x9 drivetrain with MicroShift thumb shifter and medium cage derailleur
- MicroShift Trigger Shifter available
- Suntour XCR 24” (63mm Travel) Air Suspension Fork
- Slim, junior race-style vegan leather saddle designed to maximize a rider’s range of motion while minimizing chafing and weight
- 5mm Allen skewer front and rear wheel
- Three-piece crank and square taper bottom bracket
- Alloy handlebar and seatpost
- Meerkat geometry balances a rider's weight evenly between her hands and seat, which creates a stable, quick-handling bike
- Meerkat 24" bikes arrive 90% assembled. You install pedals, seat post, handlebars and front wheel, as outlined in the Cleary Bikes Assembly Manual and seen on our Assembly Videos.
- Best for riders with an inseam of 21" to 26"
|Standover Height (top tube) ||629mm/24.8"|
|Top Tube Length (horizontal) ||507mm/20"|
|Top Tube Length (actual) ||490mm/19.3"|
|Seat Tube Length ||305mm/12"|
|Seat Post Diameter ||25.4mm|
|Seat Tube Angle ||73 degrees|
|Head Tube Length ||90mm|
|Head Angle ||70 degrees|
|Bottom Bracket Height ||257mm/10.1"|
|Bottom Bracket Width ||68mm|
|Chain Stay Length ||410mm/16.1"|
|Rear Drop-Out Width ||135mm|
|Fork Length ||375mm/14.8"|
|Fork Drop-Out Width ||100mm|
|Wheelbase Length ||971mm/38.2"|
|Stack Height ||458mm/18"|
|Reach Length ||363mm/14.3"|
|Rider Inseam ||21" to 26"|
|Alloy Handlebar Width ||600mm|
|Leather Saddle Length ||21.5mm/8.5"|
|Alloy Stem Length ||70mm|
|Alloy Stem Diameter ||1 1/8"|
|Headset Diameter ||1 1/8"|
|Brakes ||Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes 160mm front / 140mm rear rotor|
|Crank Length ||152mm|
|Front Chainring ||28 tooth|
|Rear Cassette ||11/32 tooth 9 speed|
|Fork ||63mm of travel|
|Shifter ||Shifter Microshift 9 Speed Thumbshifter|
Have the perfect bike for your child, but now they want to add more style? Check out our tees, grips, handlebars and other add-ons for the new bike. I want the latest bike gear
Do you have a request for a future bike? Do you want to submit a picture for us to use on social media? Or do you just have a few questions before you purchase? We are here to help you.
| Let's talk about your bikes|